Thursday, September 29, 2005

Come again?

I'm almost ashamed to say we're in the same state.

Hank Ewrin of Montevallo says the hurricanes are punishment. A State Senator said this.

So maybe God punishes people but the wages of sin is death, and in death, you are sentenced to an eternity in hell for your sins. I think that would be the punishment. Not killing people. According to my Bible, God likes to give me a chance to repent my sins, but I still have to die. Then I go to heaven. However, I will pay the consequences for my sins, which by me gambling means I pay the penalty of not having money. Mr. Erwin, please tell me how gambling gets me killed by a hurricane??

Why is it that all politicians right now who speak are not thinking about their future in the government? I hope Hillary, Ted or Howard say something soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home