Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Coffee at 5

Shhh don't tell anyone but I'm at work.

I felt so bad for not writing in so long that I just had to take some time to do it.

I've needed to comment on this waste of airtime story about Dick Cheney, too. Accidents happen. End of story. Now had Pam Anderson accidentaly eaten or served chicken, we wouldn't think twice now would we?

Things going fine here on the home front, not much going on at all. Just busy busy busy. Have a new forum up on TheLeeDavisShow.com so everyone should check it out and register so I can feel successful in life!

1 Comments:

At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you post again. I knew you were super busy, but I was getting worried. We are missing your photography. It is really good stuff. You have a great talent. Try not to work too hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home