Tuesday, January 31, 2006

State of the Union

Did you watch the President tonight? If you're an American Idol fan, I'm sure you did! Their second hour went to Bush! That's OK, I'm kind of tired of seeing the crappy singers! Excited to see another Birmingham man in the running!! We have a lot of talent!

Right so back on topic. President Bush has delivered his State of the Union address. Visit Michelle Malkin for live blogging and all the latest reaction.

I'm still extremely busy. I have to get a balance soon! I don't think it's going to happen this week though.

I have to mention before I go to bed that Hillary Clinton is an absolute fraud. With her bad acting during the SOTU tonight, she looked like she need some bipolar medication! Seriously, this is a juiced up Kathleen Blanco during menopause!! That's just not safe in a leadership position! Why don't more people listen to Dick Morris?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home