Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm busier than I thought I would be!

I hate that I haven't been able to spend more time on the internet lately! I hope to get adjusted soon but it's been tough. We've had some family things and a couple of issues that need your prayers. All of that combined has taken up all of my time and I haven't really been able to update any of my blogs. So, any fellow photobloggers that read this blog, I'm sorry about that, too!!

Any tips on changing your sleep schedule are welcomed! I've gone from 1:30 am wake up to a 5 am wake up and I still can't stay up late and can't really get a routine down so I'm staying tired a lot. Any ideas?

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm..go to bed drunk?

Of course, prayers going your way.

-M

 

Post a Comment

<< Home