Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Bugs take over

I'm currently waiting for help with Google's new analytics deal. It's pretty good once you have it working correctly and the site is functioning but this is the second time I've come across was seems to be a bug in their system.

The first time, my log in name would only take me to my google homepage. This time I can't seem to add a new website because their analytics settings page doesn't have that function. Due to their "high demand" I won't know when that problem will be fixed either.

As for the reports, the information is pretty good. You can block your IP or certain websites from the reports for a better picture of who is actually visiting your site. The best thing I like, though, is the map. You can see how many hits around the globe you've had. It's like taking your own globe and putting thumb tacs on it for every place you've gotten a real letter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home