Friday, November 18, 2005

Baby, It's cold outside...

BRRRR!!! It's not supposed to be 27 degrees EVER in the state of Alabama! NEVER!!

Atleast will be 60 during THE game tomorrow in Auburn. Roll Tide. I was very close on my guess for the line last week against LSU. I said 3 1/2 when it was 3. I'm guessing this time the line is Auburn by 7. Despite Alabama's heart-wrenching loss last week, I think you can safely take Alabama on that bet.

Brodie is supposed to be the focus tomorrow. I say not. I say Alabama's offense needs to make sure Taylor Britt knows who he's supposed to block each play or Brodie isn't going to be able to do anything. Auburn knows we have weaknesses and LSU showed them how to penetrate our offense last week. Britt is a weakness. Fix it Shula!

Which, speaking of my favorite college football head coach, Mikey Shula has been given a contract extension and a raise. Which means I get to look at him longer....(sigh)

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Assorted Babble by Suzie said...

War Eagle!!! (smiling)

From Gulf Shores...now living in FL

My sisters are Bama fans....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home